Tuesday 12 May 2015

In Rm 22 we having been using our persuasive skills to persuade people that a Taniwha makes a good pet.

What do you think about some of our arguments?  

I think everyone should have a Taniwha as a pet. My reasons for thinking this are that when you are sad they will help to make you better. When they are lonely they can make you happy. They also can make you feel very special.
I adore my Taniwha.

By Caylah

I am writing to persuade you that Taniwha's do make good pets. My reasons for saying that are that they can scare people away then we can get free stuff! They can be loud too. Scary!
So having a Taniwha as a pet is a good idea.
I like my Taniwha he is the best pet ever.

By Leighton

I am writing to persuade you that Taniwha's make great pets.
My reasons for believing this are that...
They will help with the washing. They will help little brothers ride bikes. They will help feed the dog.
So having a Taniwha as a pet is an amazing idea.
I adore my Taniwha he is special to me.

By Honey- Rose

Taniwha's would make a good pet because they will always be there for you. Having a Taniwha as a pet is a great idea and I adore my Taniwha he is so funny.

By Eden

I think everyone should have a Taniwha as a pet. Taniwha's would make good pets.
having a Taniwha would be good because they could be your body guard and give you comapny. When you're alone and scared they could comfort you.
So having a Taniwha as a pet is an outstanding idea.
I adore my Taniwha.se he is not only my friend but for me he is part of my family.

By Mia H




No comments:

Post a Comment